TERMS & CONDITIONS
Golden peak half marathon 2023 is organised and hosted by ITEN Runners Club, Trivandrum, Kerala. By registering for Golden peak half marathon, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1) You are registering for this event voluntarily and of your own accord.
2) You are 18 years of age or older on the date of our event start.
3) You accept complete responsibility for any injury caused during the event, or while on the premises of the event.
4) We reserve the right to pull any runner off the course before or during the event at any stage if we deem that the runner is medically unfit or for any other issue as we deem fit. No refund will be provided in under any circumstances.
5) By registering for this event, you agree to allow medically qualified personnel to administer any medical treatment(s) that they deem fit during the event or while you are at the venue.
6) You will not transfer your registration to any other individual. You will show an original Government provided ID (Driver’s License, Passport, AADHAR, PAN, EPIC Voter ID or other Government Employee ID) on demand. Failure to do so may result in you not being allowed to participate in the event.
7) There will be no refunds under any circumstances.
8) The organisers reserve the right to cancel, postpone or delay the event due to any circumstances beyond our control and at our discretion.
9) The organisers reserve the right to change the route during the event due to any unforeseen weather, wild life encounter or other situations that arise after the event has started.
10) You grant us, and any third parties authorised by us, complete and irrevocable rights to all images or videos during the event or at the venue. You also give us rights to use these images or motion videos, that may contain you, in any future material in electronic or other form that we create for this event.
11) If your communication address, email or mobile contact information changes, it is your responsibility to inform us via email.
12) You understand that there are medical risks associated with running events such as this. It is your responsibility to obtain medical advice before you participate in this event. You also understand that the terrain and the region could pose risks that could lead to injury or death. You will not hold the organisers, our partners, race officials and volunteers responsible for any loss physical or otherwise.
13) Golden Peak half marathon is held in a remote area and home to wildlife. Participants could encounter wildlife like elephants, wild bulls, deer, porcupines etc. The area and the course is a habitat for a variety of snakes. Though it is not inconceivable that runners encounter other large animals. While the organisers will do their best to take adequate precautions, the runners will not hold the organisers, hosts or anyone else responsible for any injuries or incidents, including death.
14) Participants should not venture into the forest for any reason.
15) The Race Director’s decision is final and binding in all situations. You will agree to cooperate with race officials, volunteers and other personnel during the event.
16) Failure to comply with the above rules can lead to disqualification.